Little Sparks represents classes for 2.5 to 4.5 year olds that are brand new to dance. At this age, the main goal of classes are to encourage creative movement and introduce the youngsters to a new social setting. Classes will be offered in ballet, tap and hip hop at this age.
Children are encouraged to try all of the different styles during their time in the Little Sparks program.
Children 2.5 years to 4.5 years are eligible to enrol for this style. Students must first enrol in the INTRO class for 3 to 10 months depending on age and progression. The INTRO class is semi-parented. Afterwards, children will spend 3 to 10 months in the regular Little Sparks stream. Children may be invited to attend the Level 2 class based on teacher discretion.
Children 3 to 4.5 years are eligible to enrol for this style. An INTRO ballet class is not required.
Children 3 to 4.5 years are eligible to enrol for this style. An INTRO ballet class IS required.
- 4:00 to 4:30 Little Sparks Ballet
- 4:00 to 4:30 Little Sparks Ballet – Level 2
- 4:30 to 5:00 Little Sparks Tap
- 5:00 to 5:30 Little Sparks Ballet – INTRO
- 10:00 to 10:30 Little Sparks Ballet – INTRO
- 10:30 to 11:00 Little Sparks Ballet
- 11:00 to 11:30 Little Sparks Hip Hop
- 11:30 to 12:00 Little Sparks Ballet – Level 2